|2017-2019 Program Catalog|
Jumpstart Your Future
If you’re ready to change course and get on the fast track, you owe it to yourself to check out Harrisburg University’s Online Management & eBusiness bachelor’s program with concentrations in Digital Marketing and Business Analytics.
The program is:
- 100% online
- High-Tech focused
- Taught by award-winning business leaders who are also respected educators
- Part-time and full-time options
But, best of all, it prepares you to seize today’s – and tomorrow’s – most exciting career opportunities in fields experiencing double-digit growth. That’s an excellent return on your investment in yourself and your future.
Career and Earnings Outlook
A college degree in Management opens doors. But a degree that also includes eBusiness, Digital Marketing, and Business Analytics prepares you for both today’s and tomorrow’s best job opportunities.
That’s what you get when you enroll in Harrisburg University’s Online Degree Program for adults. The Full Package.
The program is 100% online. Working at your own pace and within your own schedule you’ll gain the skills you need for these careers and many more:
|Business Analyst||$40,738 – $153,000||20% through 2020|
|Digital Marketing Manager||$55,407 – $110,313||38% this year alone†|
|Management Consultant||$81,000 average annual||14% growth through 2024|
|eCommerce Manager||$60,597 average annual||27% growth through 2024|
|Market Research Analyst||$61,290 average annual||32% growth through 2024|
Integrating Business, Management and Technology
This program for adult learners combines learning about management and the technical aspects of modern businesses. You won’t take separate isolated courses in business and technology. Instead you will study a curriculum that integrates the latest business principles with cutting edge eTechnologies such as the Internet, web technologies, social networking, mobile computing and wireless communications. As a MEBA student, you can choose from two concentrations: Business Analytics and Digital Marketing. No other local undergraduate institution offers these concentrations to the adult market.
As a graduate of the MEBA Online Bachelor’s Degree Program you will be able to:
- Know and critique core concepts of foundational business disciplines using business management and technology skills required to move organizations forward in a digital age;
- Integrate IT with business management skills;
- Collect and analyze business data using quantitative and qualitative methods to make informed business decisions, create processes and promote innovation;
- Identify and develop strategies for the challenges of managing and leading organizations in a global digital age;
- Apply business knowledge and principles ethically to organizations, which can help transform organizations and society;
- Design innovative entrepreneurial projects that directly apply to organizations.
You can put the practical information and hands-on learning you gain through your MEBA courses to use the next day at your job and throughout your career going forward. Core courses cover business strategy, eBusiness, ecommerce, business management, business analysis and design, information technologies, media design, and the management aspects of marketing, finance and accounting with an emphasis on eTechnologies.
Core courses include:
|MEBA 110||Introduction to eBusiness and Management||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 210||Introduction to Internet and Web Technologies||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 220||Principles of Business Management||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 230||Marketing in the Digital Age||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 310||eCommerce and mCommerce||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 320||Financial and Managerial Accounting||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 350||Financial Management||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 420||International Business and Strategies||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 470||Business systems Analysis, Modeling and Design||(3 credits)|
|MEBA 480||Enterprise Architectures and Integration for a Global Economy||(3 credits)|
Choose a Concentration: