It’s not too soon to start thinking about those resolutions for 2017. Maybe it’s time for a career change, time to complete that degree, or perhaps you’ve been thinking about gaining another credential so you can get ahead or start that small business. Careers in Management in eBusiness, Business Analytics, and Digital Marketing are in high demand locally and nationally (according the United States Bureau of Labor and Statistics).
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology offers:
– Seven-week sessions instead of traditional 16-week semesters
– 100% online classes or blended classes
– Very competitive tuition rate of $500/ per credit hour
– Financial aid, tuition reimbursement, and payment plans
– Liberal credit transfers of previously earned college credit, military experience, and/ or work-related certifications
– Six start dates each year
– Liberal credit transfers and articulation agreements with many schools, colleges, and universities
– Advanced Standing through successful (PLA) Prior Learning Assessment, credit for armed services training, and/ or examination
– Free to apply!
To learn more about HU adult degree programs visit: http://adultdegrees.harrisburgu.edu/ or for one-on-one support contact Angela Houseknecht, Admissions Counselor (717) 901-5109 Ahouseknecht@harrisburgu.edu