Degrees For Working Professionals

Next two start dates are: January 6, 2020 & March 2, 2020.

Home / How do I change my degree or concentration?


Connect with your Academic Advisor first, then complete a change of program form. This form can be found on MyHU. Once you complete it, email the form to


Share This