A Degree For Today and Tomorrow

Next two start dates are: January 6, 2020 & March 2, 2020.

Home / How do I find information about course schedules and registration?


If you are a first time student, the admissions counselor or the Office of Records and Registration will enroll you in your first course(s).

If you are a current student, you will register yourself through MyHU. You should also confer with your Academic Advisor to ensure you are registering for the appropriate course(s).


Share This