A Degree For Today and Tomorrow

Next start dates are: Fall Term A - August 31st - Fall Term B - October 26th.

Home / How do I get an official transcript?


Complete a Transcript Request Form. An electronic submission of this form can be found on MyHU. If requesting a paper version of the form, please email the form to Registrar@HarrisburgU.edu. There is no charge for this service.


Share This