A Degree For Today and Tomorrow

Next two start dates are: January 6, 2020 & March 2, 2020.

Home / If I take a course at another university, how do I transfer the credits back to HU?


Contact your Academic Advisor or the Office of Records and Registration at Registrar@HarrisburgU.edu to discuss the courses and possible equivalencies in your degree program. You will need to complete an Off-Campus Course Request Form and obtain approval from the Registrar before registering for a course at another institution.


Share This