Degrees For Working Professionals


Home / Who can I talk to about my transfer credits?


Contact your Academic Advisor or the Office of Records and Registration at or 717-901-5136 and speak with the transfer evaluator.  The transfer evaluator may recommend that you also consult with the head of your program.


Share This