Curriculum Based On What The Industry Needs

Next start dates are: Fall Term A - August 31st - Fall Term B - October 26th.

Home / Who can tell me which courses I still need in order to graduate?


Contact your Academic Advisor or the Office of Records and Registration at for a degree audit. If you are within two semesters of completing your requirements, you must apply for graduation. The Application for Graduation is available on MyHU.


Share This