Degrees For Working Professionals

Next start dates are: Fall Term A - August 31st - Fall Term B - October 26th.

Home / Who do I contact about using educational benefits for veterans?


Contact the Office of Records and Registration at to discuss what documentation we require in order to certify your enrollment.


Share This